We are pleased to announce that we recently introduced a new patient work-flow allowing you to fill your forms prior to arriving at London City Smiles.
We hope this new work-flow will give you the peace of mind that all unnecessary points of contact have now been removed. This includes your arrival and departure through reception.
In response to COVID-19, we have had to amend our patient journey which forms part of our practice policy, please note the following prior to arriving:
- Please arrive on time, wearing a mask (unless exempt) and where possible attend alone
- The door will be locked and one of our team members will meet and greet you when ready.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands upon arrival and check your temperature. Please note if it’s raised; we will not be able to see you.
- You will be provided with gloves for use around the practice
- Please note our toilets are for staff use only.
- Please bring minimal belongings as we need to store them away during your appointment
If you develop any Covid -19 symptoms please make sure you let us know.