With the annual rate of inflation currently at the highest it has been since 1982, the cost of living in UK is causing significant issues for families throughout the country. From the cost of fuel to household energy prices, everything seems to have shot up to exceptionally high prices this year, increasing the burden on all families. With that in mind, we want to introduce you to our brand-new membership plans, that allow you to spread the cost of your dental care throughout the year.
Our dental membership plans
Our exclusive membership plans enable you to take routine and regular trips to the dentist, without having to pay for your treatment as a lump sum. We’ve designed them to be comprehensive and budget friendly, ensuring that you get the level of care that you need at a price that you can afford. You can choose from the following plans, depending on your budget:
- Maintenance plan: £14.00 per month. This includes one dental exam and one hygiene treatment per year.
- Preventive plan: £20.00 per month. This includes one dental exam and two hygiene treatments per year.
- Comprehensive plan: £26.00 per month. This includes two dental exams and two hygiene treatments per year.
- Children’s plan: £7.50 per month. This includes two dental exams and fluoride applications per year.
As you can see, our plans enable you to spread the cost of your dental care throughout the year and are extremely budget friendly. What’s more, our members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Small x-rays where they are clinically necessary.
- 3D digital scan.
- 10% off various treatment options.
- Access to the worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme.
- Same day emergency appointments when you call before 10am.
- £25.00 off teeth whitening.
- Free private prescriptions.
- Free referrals.
Ultimately, our exclusive membership plans allow you to spread the cost of your dental checkups throughout the year and help with your budgeting when the cost of living is so high.
What about the cost of treatment?
0% financial plan on dental treatment
Our goal is to provide the most affordable, high-quality dental care to our patients. We also recognise the fact that some patients don’t have the funds available to carry out some much-needed treatment, which can have devastating consequences on their dental health. As a result, we’re extremely proud to offer our 0% financial plan on all treatments over £500. We offer you the chance to spread the cost of the payment over 12 months without interest. The finance plan is eligible for the following treatments:
- Combination whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Precious metals or porcelain Inlays and Onlays
- Root canal treatment
- Implants and various other treatments
You can apply for the plan for multiple treatments if you wish, and we review every application. So, if you’re in need of an expensive dental procedure, don’t put your oral health at risk and take advantage of our 0% financial plan this year.
Find out more about our membership plans today
We’re extremely proud to be doing our bit to combat the cost of living crisis, by offering affordable, high-quality dental care that you can spread the cost of throughout the year. If you have any questions about our plans or would like to talk about your options in more detail, feel free to call us today on 020 7837 2300 and we will be delighted to help.