Dr Balwant Vekaria offers single and multiple implant placement with unique and innovative techniques and has provided thousands of implants for patients who have been advised that implant treatment is impossible in their case. He specialises in same day implants for patients with single or multiple teeth and for everyone who is looking for a permanent alternative to dentures or bridges.
Dr Vekaria is one of UK’s most experienced implant dentists and is regarded as an industry leader. He is also an international award winner in Same-day Complete Smile Reconstructions with Dental Implants. He is one of a handful of implant dentists accredited by the American Academy for Implant Dentistry (AAID) and has most recently lectured in America regarding his speciality.
Having placed his first implant in 1986 and with over 30 years experience, Dr Vekaria has successfully placed over 15,000 dental implants. His passion lies in renewing his patients’ confidence through restoring extensively damaged teeth to full function, health and natural aesthetics. In his view, every patient is seeking a way to improve their smile either through function, aesthtics or both. Each patient is carefully assessed and a treatment plan is agreed together based on their clinical, financial and emotional needs.
Your First Complimentary Consultation – What Options are Available for You?
At your first consultation, Dr Vekaria will discuss your treatment options in great detail and endeavour to give you a comprehensive idea of the range of options open to you . He will also show you some on his own cases. Due to his vast experience, these will in the majority of cases exactly mirror the experience and result you will achieve and will help you to gain a greater understanding of your treatment. You will be actively involved in creating your new smile, every step of the way, before and during your course of treatment.
Since 1986 Dr Vekaria has treated thousands of patients with cosmetic and implant dentistry. The types of treatments vary extensively and range from complex surgeries including nerve repositioning and sinus grafting to full mouth or single dental implants.
- We always take the time to listen to all our patients and
- You will always receive a written treatment plan, for you to absorb in your own time.
- Clear Fees with 0% Finance Options Available up to 12 months
Types of Patients He Has Helped Over the Years – Is this You?
- Smoking and loose teeth
- Worrying about whether you will end up with dentures
- Emotionally drained worrying about your loss of teeth
- Can’t laugh, eat, talk properly
- Low self esteem
- Looking for removable denture alternatives or a permanent non-denture solution
- Severely decayed teeth with old fillings, crowns and root canals, at the end of their useful life
- Been told you cannot have implants because of no jawbone
- Frightened about seeing the dentist and the pain
- Have full dentures and are looking to rid of them forever and replace them with teeth that look and feel real
- Worried about the cost of Dental Implants
- Confused about which implants to use
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUR WHAT ‘MISSING TEETH OR DENTURE ALTERNATIVE’ OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU, WHY NOT BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY (NO OBLIGATION) CONSULTATION WITH DR VEKARIA TODAY. CALL: 020 7837 2300.
Our Services & Treatments Include
- Single or Full Mouth Dental Implants
- One-Day Complete Smile Makeover with Implants(Award Winning Treatment)
- Emotionally drained worrying about your loss of teeth
- Implant Supported Dental Bridgework
- Sinus Grafting
- Ramus Frame Supported Dentures
- Nerve Repositioning
THE AWARD-WINNING SAME-DAY SMILE MAKEOVERS WITH IMPLANTS
Dr. Vekaria has recently won 2nd Prize at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry’s (AAID) in 2010, for Innovative Dental Implant Treatment. He also gave a lecture recently at the AAID on the following topics:
- Teeth in a Day
- Tatum Vascularised Osteotomy (TVO) Technique (a New Surgical Concept)
- Nerve Repositioning & Onlay Grafting
- Extreme Bone Expansion in Implant Dentistry
YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOUR DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT IS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE HANDS, WITH DR. VEKARIA’S VAST EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS IN IMPLANT DENTISTRY. HE IS ALSO A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL LECTURER ON SAME DAY COMPLETE SMILE RECONSTRUCTIONS WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS, AND IS THE PROPRIETOR OF ADVANCED IMPLANT ACADEMY.
How We Design Your New Teeth & Smile (Dental Crown’s & Bridges)
- Dr Vekaria’s philosophy is that a beautiful smile stems from solid foundation, good function and beautiful teeth.
- This result can be created from the understanding of the smile design whereby, teeth are placed at its most natural position.
- This can only be done if the missing and deficient foundation is reconstructed prior to positioning the aesthetic tooth.
- A new patient will usually be given the opportunity to see such cases on the outset prior to committing to any part of their treatment.
DR BALWANT VEKARIA’S CLINICAL CREDENTIALS
- More than 30 years of experience in international General Dentistry
- Dr Vekaria is the co-founder of The London Dental Studio.
- Bone expansion of the thinnest ridges with simultaneous immediate loading
- Experience with Prof Manuel Chanavaz and Prof Hilt Tatum
- Extensive experience in bone grafting, sinus grafting, nerve repositioning and bone expansion
- Systems used: Bicon,Tatum, Nobel Biocare, Strauman, Astra Tech, Osteo Ti, Mini Implant (MDI) and Ankyloss.
- Recently won 2nd prize at the AAID for ‘Innovative Dental Implant Treatment’
Education & Training
- Graduated from the University of Leeds in 1981, with a Postgraduate Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Trained for Advanced Bone Grafting, Sinus Grafting and Nerve Repositioning at the Cosmetic Makeover Course in 1994, Tampa, Florida.
- Graduate of Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Department at Lille Medical University, France.
- He has also been invited to pursue a Post Doctoral Diploma in Advanced Implant and Facial Reconstructive Surgery.
- One of only a few dentists in the UK to hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Implant Dentistry obtained at Lille University, France.
- 5 years Dental Implantology training at Lille Medical School (France) under Prof Manuel Chanavaz
- Founder of the first Implant Training Course in the UK with Prof Hilt Tatum.
- Founder of Advanced Implant Academy
- Training dentists on Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
- International course presenter and lecturer on the subject of The Art & Science of Implantology & Aesthetic Smile Makeovers of the first Implant Training Course in the UK with Dr Hilt Tatum.
- He has trained and worked alongside the world’s leading Cosmetic and Dental Surgeons including, Prof Hilt Tatum (Pioneer in Implantology) and Dr Larry Rosenthal (Cosmetic Dentist to the Stars, New York).
- He has also been invited to pursue a Post Doctoral Diploma in Advanced Implant and Facial reconstructive Surgery.
Memberships & Affiliations
DR. BALWANT VEKARIA IS ONE OF A FEW ACCREDITED AND RECOMMENDED IMPLANT DENTISTS IN THE UK BY THE AAID (AMERICAN ACADEMY OF IMPLANT DENTISTRY)
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Lille University Diploma Graduate in Implantology DUI – (Lille), France
- The British Dental Association (BDA), UK
- Association of Dental Implantology (ADI), UK
Dr. Balwant Vekaria: Accredited and Recommended by the AAID
Dr. Balwant Vekaria is an AAID-credentialed implant dentist. He is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and has also won 2nd prize for a presentation and lecture on Innovative Dental Implant Treatment – a worldwide competition held in Boston, USA by the AAID; this competition included 10 international dentists hailing from different countries all over the world. An international lecturer who conducts courses on advanced Dental Implantology Techniques to dentists in the UK, around Europe, and in the USA, Dr. Vekaria is one of the few dentists in the UK to be recommended by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Patients can find him through this link: aaid-implant.org
WHAT IS THE AAID?
AAID stands for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry – an organization promoting the standard of care for comprehensive implant dentistry.
History of the AAID
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry was founded in 1951, and is the first worldwide organization solely dedicated to implant dentistry. The AAID’s members include oral and maxillofacial surgeons, general dentists, prosthodontists, periodontists, and other dental professionals who have a keen interest in the implant dentistry field. The AAID is currently representing more than 4,500 dentists from all over the world.
How the AAID Helps Patients
The AAID gives patients the valuable information they need when it comes to dental implants, and the steps involved in the entire treatment procedure. Patients can also use theAAID to find dental implant experts, through the organization’s Associate Fellow and Fellow credentials. These credentials, which are set by the AAID, can help patients in identifying which dentists adhere to the specific expertise and standards in the field of oral implantology. Finding dental implant experts is easier with the help of the AAID. Implant dentists who have AAID credentials are guaranteed to provide patients with the best possible treatment options, compared to dentists who have the capability to place implants – but without the means to do so with great expertise and skills.
Dentists and AAID Credentialing
The AAID provides uses the Associate Fellow and Fellow membership examinations for bona fide credentialing in implant dentistry, and these credentials are recognized by the state boards. The American Academy of Implant Dentistry fully supports its members’ research and clinical interests, in the quest to attain the highest standards in implant dentistry. Members’ achievements and milestones are also recognized and highly encouraged by the AAID. Dentists who wish to augment their expertise in the field of implant dentistry can do so starting with the Associate Fellow membership. This certificate will let patients know of a dentist’s credentials and experience in the field of implant dentistry. There are minimum requirements that need to be met with regards to the experience and educational attainment, before getting the Associate Fellow membership certificate. The Fellow membership provides dentists with a special validation of their proficiency and expertise in implant dentistry. The examination for the Fellow membership can only be taken by dentists who have:
- The required minimum experience and educational attainment
- Practiced implant dentistry for a minimum of five years
- Proficient in both the surgical and restorative phases of the dental implant treatment
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION WITH DR VEKARIA
CALL: 020 7837 2300
*You can spread the cost of your treatment with our 0% Finance Option up to 12 months.