Here at London City Smiles, we’re committed to providing the best health care to our customers while keeping our practice as ethical and environmentally-friendly as possible. That’s why we’re delighted to announce that we’ve partnered with NoWa, to bring you an innovative and eco-friendly approach to oral health.
NoWa is a sustainable oral care company, providing innovative solutions to the environmental impacts of traditional oral health products. As all NoWa products are carefully designed by dentists, you can rest assured that you’re getting the very best of cutting edge oral health care without the same environmental impact as traditional products. Part of NoWa’s mission is that companies should not put profit above environmental protection, and at London City Smiles we believe that creating superior and sustainable oral health products is the future of dentistry.
From avoiding environmentally damaging ingredients, such as palm oil, to creating biodegradable products, like bamboo toothbrushes, NoWa is redesigning traditional oral care to prioritise the welfare of the environment without compromising on effectiveness or quality. With reusable and recyclable packaging and vegan and cruelty free ingredients, we think NoWa’s range of eco-friendly products will revolutionise at home oral care.
" From avoiding environmentally damaging ingredients, such as palm oil, to creating biodegradable products, like bamboo toothbrushes, NoWa is redesigning traditional oral care to prioritise the welfare of the environment without compromising on effectiveness or quality. With reusable and recyclable packaging and vegan and cruelty free ingredients, we think NoWa’s range of eco-friendly products will revolutionise at home oral care. "
Still not convinced? Here are some more of the benefits of NoWa’s great products:
- Recyclable Bamboo Toothbrushes – With a manual and electric option with replaceable heads and bristles made from charcoal and bamboo, these plastic free alternatives to traditional toothbrushes are designed to prioritise your dental health. This is a great change to make as toothbrushes account for 50 million pounds of landfill waste every year, and as most are made from non-renewable fossil fuels, their disposal can negatively affect animal and marine life.
- Toothpaste Tablets – Naturally whitening and plastic free, these tablets come in compostable pouches and are free from palm oil and SLS, while still containing fluoride and a fresh mint taste. This vegan and cruelty free alternative to toothpaste tubes, not only reduces the effects of non-biodegradable packaging, but contains natural ingredients to clean your teeth without the chemicals of traditional toothpaste.
- Mouthwash Tablets – To reduce the carbon footprint of transporting liquid, NoWa has produced mouthwash tablets that you dissolve in water before using.
- Compostable Dental Floss – Made from bamboo and charcoal, coated in vegetable wax and flavoured with naturally antiseptic spearmint oil, NoWa’s dental floss is 100% compostable.
- Return to Us Service – To make NoWa products entirely sustainable and reduce their carbon footprint, customers can return any packaging to NoWa for recycling and composting.
NoWa also donates 50% of their profits to charitable causes and plant one tree a year for every subscribed customer in order to offset the carbon footprint of the delivery of their products.
We, at London City Smiles, hope that our customers love NoWa’s sustainable approach to oral health as much as we do!