Dr Meera Vekaria
GDC number: 229393
BChD Leeds, MFDS RCS Ed, MJDF RCS Eng, Dip Imp (Eastman)
Meera was inspired by to become a dentist having observed her father from an early age, Dr Balwant Vekaria and feels privileged to now be a partner of this beautiful dental practice; London City Smiles.
Meera graduated from Leeds Dental Institute and has since furthered her training with the following:-
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and the Mental Capacity Act Level 3
- Travelled to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry 61st Annual Meeting- Washington D.C.
- Faculty Member- Practical Dissection course on Applied Anatomy
- Attended The Ever Expanding Limits of Implant Dentistry- Alabama Implant Study Group- Ogunquit, ME, USA
- Advanced Cosmetic Injectables training course (Visage Aesthetics)
- Advanced injectable filler training (Galderma)
- Occlusion course (Stuart Orton- Jones Institute)
- NEBDN Witness training programme
- SAAD course in Conscious Sedation
- The Tatum Institute Oral Implantology Course
- Observing, assisting and placing implants with Dr Balwant Vekaria (1 year)
- Invisalign braces (Align Technology)
- Eastman Dental Institute implant diploma (3 years)
- Obagi training- NU Derm system, Blue Peel Radiance facial peels
Dr Vekaria takes a holistic approach to patient management and treatment with a view to enhance a patient’s golden proportions. She has undertaken advanced training in Botox and Dermal Fillers. Such techniques can be used to further cosmetic dental treatment, aid in providing a more youthful silhouette and also have been known to alleviate jaw pain and migraines.
In her spare time, Meera enjoys spending time at the gym, drawing and painting. Meera is passionate about managing patient anxieties and has helped to organise specific sessions to calm and reassure child patients.
Meera: ‘I feel privileged to work as a dentist and am keen to welcome you to our dental family.’