Dr Balwant Vekaria
GDC number: 56005
Dr Balwant Vekaria, B.Ch.D. (1981) Leeds (DUI Lille, France – Implantology) Associate Fellow AAID
He has trained and worked alongside the world’s leading Cosmetic and Dental Surgeons including, Prof Hilt Tatum (Pioneer in Implantology) and Dr Larry Rosenthal (Cosmetic Dentist to the Stars, New York).
Dr Vekaria placed his first Dental Implant in 1986. Since then he has developed competent skills in both simple and advanced (complex), Implantology techniques such as Sinus Grafting, Sinus Lift, Bone Grafting and Bone Expansion. He is experienced with some of the most recognized Dental Implant systems, including: Bicon, Tatum, Astra, Osteoti, Osteocare, Mini Implant (MDI) and Intoss.
More About Dr Vekaria
- Graduate of Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Department at Lille Medical University, France.
- One of only three dentists in the UK to hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Implant Dentistry obtained at Lille University, France. (At time of writing – 09 Sept 05).
- He is an international course presenter and lecturer on the subject of: The Art & Science of Implantology & Aesthetic Smile Makeovers.
- He is the only dentist in world to have over two thousand hours personal tuition over a ten year period by Prof Hilt Tatum.
- Founder of the first Implant Training Course in the UK with Prof Hilt Tatum.
- Placed his first Dental Implant in 1986.
- Has placed over 10,000 Dental Implants (since 1986).
- Has taken referrals from over 100 Dental Surgeons since 1991 for routine surgical extractions under sedation.
- Has over 25 years Dental Practice experience in all aspects of dentistry, including Dental Implants, Cosmetic Makeovers, Sedation and General Dental Treatment.
- Has extensive experience in Bone Grafting, Sinus Grafting and Bone Expansion surgical procedures.
- He has been invited to pursue a Post Doctoral Diploma in Advanced Implant and Facial Reconstructive Surgery.